You may have seen people who can easily eat a gummy in one bite and chew it slowly, enjoying the taste. But when you try to do that, you end up choking or feeling nauseous. If you are reading this because you too have recently tried out these gummies for the first time and couldn’t handle them, then read on to know how to take delta 8 thc gummies the right way. Whether they give you an instant high or not depends on how much of these gummies you eat. The recommended dose is one gummy per day and nothing more than that. However, everyone has different levels of tolerance for edibles and if you find eating a whole gummy challenging, try breaking it into smaller pieces before eating them.
How To Consume Delta 8 THC Gummies For First-Timers?
Taking one gummy per day and nothing more than that is the recommended dosage. If you feel like you want to take more than one gummy per day, then don’t feel pressured to do so. However, keep in mind that you shouldn’t overdo it. Not only will it make you feel uncomfortable, but also you will end up spending edible thc than you need to. There are many ways to consume gummies, each with its advantages and disadvantages. People have different preferences, so it’s best if you choose the way that is most comfortable for you. There are three options to choose from:
- Breaking the Gummies Into Small Pieces Before Eating Them – This is a method that is preferred by most people who have trouble eating an entire gummy. Breaking the gummies into smaller pieces before eating them, however, isn’t a great idea as it can be a little messy, and the taste may get overwhelming.
- Chewing And Swallowing The Delta 8 Gummies Whole – Chewing and swallowing gummies whole is the simplest method, but it can get a little messy too. Sometimes, you might end up biting the wrapper instead of the gummy, especially if you are eating a broken one.
- Eating The Gummies With A Spoon – Now, eating the gummies with a spoon can get messy and inconvenient. You can, however, minimize the mess by setting a plate in front of you as you eat.
Tips Before Taking Delta 8 THC Gummies For The First Time
– Don’t panic during the first few minutes of your high. First-time users may experience a change in their mood as well as a change in their blood pressure, which may make them feel dizzy or lightheaded.
– If you are feeling nauseous, don’t panic. It’s a common side effect that can be easily overcome.
– Don’t try to eat anything else while you are high on edibles. You will end up vomiting. The feeling will last for about 5-6 hours, and it may get worse if you try to eat anything else in the middle.
– Don’t forget to drink plenty of water. It’s important to stay hydrated throughout the day, especially when you are high on edibles.
Don’t Mix Edibles With Alcohol Or Other Drugs
Alcohol and edibles are a deadly combination. Not only will you be at risk of overdoing it, but you also run the risk of getting into an accident. Alcohol also increases the risk of getting a headache. Similarly, you should also not mix your edibles with other drugs (including marijuana). It’s best to take edibles on their own and let the high get the best of you.
Take Your Time And Breathe
Taking a deep breath can help you calm down in case you feel dizzy or nauseous. You can also place a cold compress on your forehead to help with the headache. You can also sip some water to stay hydrated and keep your head clear. Taking edibles is an experience in itself, but you have to make sure you don’t overdo it. All the information mentioned above will help you avoid making those common mistakes that first-time users make.
Edibles are the most popular way to enjoy THC. They are easy to make, and you can eat them anytime and anywhere. However, you have to take the right precautions if you want to avoid feeling sick. If you are a first-time user, it’s best to take a low dosage and eat it with food in your stomach. You can also talk to your doctor to know more about edibles. If you are already a seasoned user and want to try out new flavours, Delta 8 THC gummies are the way to go. They are available in different flavours, and they come in a variety of sizes. They are also easy to take and come in a gummy form. You can eat them on their own or with a drink or snack.